Saturday, December 13, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Zella of Joyful Expressions!

"We wish you a Merry Christmas!  We wish you a Merry Christmas!  We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"  MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year!!  I love this time of year....while you're reading this I'm hoping that my Christmas shopping is done and all my Christmas cards have been made and sent....and that I'm enjoying the special times that makes this time of year so amazing.  Since I'm in the Christmas spirit, I decided for my December Spotlight I would make just a fun Christmas card....Kitty Bee Designs has such cute images for every season - including Christmas!!!  Check out the Etsy store - but be prepared....you'll want them all!  LOL!!!  The paper I had in my stash and the snowflakes are actually part of a Thickers alphabet.  Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!


Love this Christmas card!  And super cool idea to pull those snowflakes from Thickers... I always have leftover alphas and never know what to do with them!  Make sure you swing by Zella's blog and wish her a Merry Christmas back!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Zella & the rest of the KBD DT