Wednesday, April 22, 2015

DT Spotlight - Julie

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Julie of I Made A Card!

Hello!

It's Julie here with another Kitty Bee cutie.

I had a bit of a disaster with the first image I tried to colour, my cat decided to try and help me.  He head-butted my hand while I was colouring the red part and no amount of butterflies or flowers would have covered up that mess! Luckily I printed two copies off so all is not lost.

This little ladybug is super cute, and fab to colour!  (Even easier when the cat is on the floor rather than that table!)



Thanks for looking!

Julie x

So cute!  Love the colors in this card... and how sweet is your kitty to try and give you a hand!!  haha.  So glad you were able to salvage this card!!  Make sure to swing by Julie's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Julie & the rest of the KBD DT