Monday, July 6, 2015

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hi everyone!

Hope you all had an enjoyable July 4th weekend!  I'm back with a spotlight post from me.  I thought I'd share this fun and bright birthday card I sent to a new friend.  She and I were swap partners and the theme was birthdays.  I knew Cupcake Surprise Pup was the perfect choice, and I just happened to have him already colored up.  Adding that bright patterned paper and the Mama Elephant words really added a couple of fun elements to my card.  And the card was flat, which is always nice on postage.  Doesn't hurt that the pup is adorable and who can resist a cupcake with yellow frosting and a green cherry on top?!  Yumm!  hahaha!  You can take your pick of the cutest images from Kitty Bee Designs, all you have to do is click HERE to get started!  Happy crafting!!

Happy July!

I love the bright colors in this card!  And the way you colored that pup is just amazing!!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT