Wednesday, April 20, 2016

DT Spotlight - Wendy

Todayʻs spotlight is brought to us by Wendy from Confessions of a Papersniffer!!

Hi there, it's Wendy here with a cute sewing themed card using Sewing Kit from the Kitty bee Etsy shop.  I've coloured her with Promarkers, then used pretty floral papers and a hexagon die to create a patchwork effect.
I had fun with the embellishments on this one, I had a good rummage in my stash and came up with all sorts of sewing bits and bobs, including some tape measure ribbon and the cutest little sewing machine charm.
For more details and extra pics, you can check out my blog.
Crafty hugs,
Wendy xxx

This is just too precious.  I love the quilted card and the embellishments are so perfect.  Not to mention how BEAUTIFULLY you colored up the image too!!!  Make sure you swing by her blog and see her other wonderful creations!



Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Wendy, and the rest of the KBD DT